How to Integrate Egnyte with Procore
BuildrSync for Egnyte connects your Procore account and your Egnyte account in seconds and immediately makes life easier for your team. Connect your accounts, then select the files and projects that you want to exist in both Procore and Egnyte. And just like that, all your Egnyte documents will appear in Procore! You can also make sure that RFIs, submittals, daily logs, photos, inspections, and more are automatically saved in the correct folders back in Egnyte.
To connect Egnyte and Procore accounts:
Click ‘Sign in’
Click ‘Log in with Procore’
Allow BuildrSync authorization to connect to your account
Sign in to your Egnyte account
6. Click ‘Add New Project’
7. Choose a Company (Only if you belong to more than one company)
8. Click ‘Setup’ on the project you want to connect
And your project is connected to Egnyte!
9. Now login to Egnyte and your project is connected
10. Anything in that Egnyte project folder that you connected to Procore will now be in Procore.
11. You can do the same thing with the RFI workflow, submittal workflow, daily log workflow, inspection workflow, and photos workflow.
12. Just click ‘Setup’ next to one of those workflows and choose where you want those photos or documents to end up in Egnyte. (If you don’t have the correct folder created in Egnyte yet you can create a new Egnyte folder from inside the app by clicking the + button in the top right corner of the picker.
13. Once you set up these workflows all new RFIs, submittals, daily logs, inspections, and photos will show up in Egnyte automatically.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (805) 232-4087. Someone from our team will reply within 48 hours of your inquiry and will answer any questions you might have.