Spot the robot construction dog has a new arm.
- Not one to beat around the bush, BD starts the video without so much as a fade-in, opting instead to throw us into the boiling vat of realization: Spot's got an arm.
- With Spot’s new superpower, we can finally unwind a little in our cozy Waltham, MA homes, leaving our undergarments just strewn about here and there. Every pair of underwear that Spot picks up chips away at that $70k we spent on the little guy.
- They’re going to keep that foosball table visible in-frame and not have Spot drop the ball into play, if not fully participate in a round? Has to be a tease for the sequel video.
- Oh... Spot can jump rope now. That guy in the black puffer jacket doesn’t even care. Maybe they do this all the time and he’s bored of it?
- Okay good, someone’s paying attention.
- Like how humans watch humans on TV, Spot with an arm watches Spot with an arm on TV. With so little content available, all that’s on is that underwear pick-up show.
- Remember the chills you got when the raptors figured out how to open doors in
- Spot has new hobbies: gardening!
- Spot has perfect bird’s-eye-view penmanship. If Tom Hanks’ character in
sees this Spot video, he’s looking at his Wilson ball on the shelf and saying: “We could’ve really used Spot back on the island, huh?”
, check out the
of Spot’s newest evolution and how one small arm for Spot is one giant leap for construction.
, listen to Buildr co-founder Caleb Taylor as he joins host Rahul Faria to chat about automating closeout and
helping GCs grow their business
. Sadly, it’s audio only so Caleb’s celebrity Zoom background dog Zeke is there only in spirit.
, a slight throwback, but watch
featuring newly appointed Construction Progress Coalition AEC Delegate/Member and Big-D Implementation and Adoption Manager Nichole Carter when she joined a murderers’ row panel of ConTech “dorkettes” to discuss mentorship, advocacy, technology adoption, COVID-19, and the future of construction (and they’re sippin’).
: You’ve likely already seen them in all their written-by-boardrooms-for-mass-appeal glory, but check out
of Super Bowl ads. Few remember this but the most popular ad aired the first time Tom Brady won a Super Bowl was for Alexander Graham Bell’s revolutionary telephone.
that didn’t air. Remember in 2014 when a 37-year-old Brady said
he’d retire only when he sucks
? If only we'd all bought Bitcoin when The Boston Globe first started prodding TB12 for an end date.
: Ever wonder why your eggs still stick to non-stick pans, even with oil?